Tuesday, May 11, 2010

When I'm sleeping....

This video was taken to help discover my sleeping patterns and to perhaps even pin-point times that I dream. Unfortunately, the footage is pretty dull with the discovery that I am quite the sound sleeper and the only points of interest are when I roll over. However, when watching the footage back of the first roll over it triggered the memory of me needing to roll to be more comfortable which is an interesting point. My pre-bed behavior is also quite routine, by dissecting the footage it can be said that my habits include entering and exiting my bed always from the same side and also that I "swaddle" myself for warmth and comfort as discussed in the baby picture below. The video, although not as insightful as hoped, has led me to put further thought and emphasis into the "Bed Design" experiments that will enlighten me into the materials and characteristics that will leave imprints and hopefully lead me to a physical and even fashion outcome or concept.

No comments:

Post a Comment